Saturday 12 August 2023

One Layer Card

I originally started making this card for Less Is More but then realised it didn't fit the theme, so put it to one side to finish later. It was also a bit of an experiment. I originally intended it to be no line colouring using coloured pencils. It started off quite well and I really liked the effect the pencils had on the textured card. However, I soon gave up on the no line colouring as the stamp is quite small and I couldn't see the lines. Fortunately I had used the Misti and still had the stamp attached so I was able to restamp with black.

The stamp is a new one from Aall and Create. 
 
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Simplicity at its finest Sue! Love the softness and card shape. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on the linen card Sue, a Super stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know this sweet CASlicious card warms my heart, Sue! Great coloring! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous CAS card Sue! I understand not being able to see all those lines to no line color this image. It is a very detailed image and small, but oh so beautiful. I love it on the linen looking paper and I love your beautiful coloring with the pencils! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring and I love the textured card too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...