Thursday 21 September 2023

Pinwheel Tower Card

Earlier in the year I received a pinwheel tower card and have been meaning to have a go at making one ever since. It's only taken me eight months to get round to it!

It was surprisingly easy. The hardest part was deciding how to decorate it. It was for a special blog friend's birthday,  who I am fairly certain is very fond of purple.

 
In the end I found this pretty paper in a 6 x 6 paper pad and used my new very pretty stamp form Aall and Create that Sarn enabled!
 
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. She will love it, Sue! It's a cool design and go you for finally making one! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card fold Sue! Ha, it takes me even longer to jump on the bandwagon of something new. LOL I love how this came out, the papers are beautiful as flower image. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shaped card Sue. Love how you decorated it - especially with that fab flower stamp! 👍😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! This is wonderful Sue, another shape that I have promised myself to make. I love your version, such pretty paper and flower, I'm sure your friend loved the purple and the unusual shaped card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...