Sunday 26 November 2023

Papercuts for Rudolph Day

Can you believe it's the last Rudolph Day of 2023? Not sure where this year has gone. My cards this time are a little different for me.
I saw this pack of designs from Katy Sue advertised and I thought I would have a go at them. The first one I did was the HOHOHO one so it is a bit raggedy! A new blade in the craft knife helped with the others though. I had to wait for Amazon to send some as I can't buy blades locally only the knife! I've still got another four to make, but they will be for next year. If you've been wondering where I've been between last month's Rudolph Day and this one I was off on another cruise. This time to warmer climes even though it wasn't very sunny.








4 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Sue, a real labour of love doing all the paper cutting. Thanks for sharing your holiday photos, it looks like you visited lots of lovely places. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, cracking project and thank you for sharing pix of your lovely cruise too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What wonderful cards and such fab designs also.
    Love the different colours.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your papercut designs.
    Looks like you stopped at some nice places on your cruise. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...