Thursday 14 December 2023

Snow Family

I'm waaaay behind with blogging my cards but life has got in the way again! After getting back from our cruise I became treasurer of The Fleet Art Society just as they were due to hold their winter exhibition. The hand over took a while as the guy showing me went over everything a number of times! Then the exhibition was on for five days and I had christmas presents to buy, cards to write, cakes to bake! 

So here are two snow family cards, which have also used up some of my stash of 6x6 papers,


I do like this stamp, I should use it more often!
 
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Adorable image and cards, so cute.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Christmas cards Sue. I can see why you love this snowman stamp…. it’s so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab makes and, yes, it IS a fab stamp so you SHOULD use it more often ... I would if it were mine!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest snow family ever, lovely papers, layouts and colours -two beautiful designs! Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about time Sue, I can't catch up with comments, but love the cards, and the piccies of the cruise, made me jealous! :) Love this stamp, it makes me smile, lovely cards. Congratulations on your appointment, you must be proud. I hope things are easier for you? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely stamp, which you've coloured beautifully. Gorgeous cards.
    Congrats on becoming Treasurer . . . although it sounds like quite a task.
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...