Thursday 18 January 2024

Silhouette Snowy Forest

Have you missed me? Not sure where all the time has gone , but it is nearly a month since I blogged, crafted or painted anything. 
It might be January but Christmas cards are still being made!  Maybe I won't have to make so many in a rush later this year.

I used a very old stamp for this one, it must have been one of my very early stamp purchases and I have no idea what the make is, as I removed it from its wooden block!  That has made it much easier to get coverage as I can use the Misti. I added some snowflakes in the top corner as it looked a bit naked!
 
Challenges:
 

7 comments:

  1. I have done that with a few of my stamps on blocks as well. Makes a huge difference in getting the coverage using a misi. ike your design and had to laugh when you said it looked a bit naked. Naughty but nice! Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful scenic stamp, all you need for a beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have missed you actually! I've been over a couple of times to see what else you've. been up to . . . nothing 'til now! But it was worth the wait as today I see you've posted a GORGEOUS Christmas card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Sue! Good job continuing to make Christmas cards so you'll not be panicking when November rolls around! This is a great design. I love how you added the snowflakes to your composition! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to crafting, Sue. Your snowy pines and night sky make a wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! So glad you joined us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Sue, love the stamp and the lovely design. Good to see you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...