Wednesday 31 January 2024

House Mouse For Rudolph Day

I'm just managing to squeeze into the last Rudolph Day challenge by the skin of my teeth. Sadly Maureen has decided to close the blog due to health issues. Thank you Maureen for keeping it going for so long and all the best for your "challenge retirement".

I decided to use a House Mouse stamp that hasn't seen a lot of ink since I bought it.

The paper was a freebie from years ago but I thought it went well with the stamp. I edged it with some even older peel off borders. I'm on aa bit of a mission to use up some of my stash.
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image, Sue! The patterned paper makes a perfect background. I was looking at my peeloffs today thinking I really ought to use some of them again. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas House Mouse image. Love this Rudolph Day card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling card Sue, the paper is perfect for the image. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Your backing paper is just perfect alongside that fun House Mouse image. You have coloured it beautifully!
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card,the paper is perfect for it. Have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling image, love your paper and borders. I actually used some peel off borders a while ago too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...