Thursday 24 December 2020

Snippets challenge

Just popping in quickly with my snippets card for Miss Di's Christmas challenge at the Playground. Having cut out out four different colours of card with the SSS geometric builder die for my last card I had lots and lots of different coloured shapes to use up.

This time I made a DL card and mounted the shapes in a red frame. Again no sentiment till I decide who or what to use it for.. I think I like this one best. 

All that's left is to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, I'll be back on 1st January with the first of the Happy Little Stampers challenges.



5 comments:

  1. A great use of the left over snippets. lovely colours. Merry Christmas.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and very cool card! I hope your Christmas was fab too. Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely snippety make.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped in to say thank you for your visit to my blog and for your kind comment. I wish you all the very best for the new year. I hope it's a happy and colourful one for you. Take care and stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Sue and I so love that die set. My fingers keep twitching! Happy 2021.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...